This past week I had the honour of meeting Reese a young cancer survivor! She is only 3 years old and has already beat blood cancer. April 27 is her new birthday it is the day she beat cancer so every year on this day everyone comes together to do a walk/run with Reese! It was so much fun I got to run with my best friend Olivia and my mom, when we got back from the run we had lots of fun there were prizes to be won and food to be eaten! I got pictures with Reese and I was so excited and honoured I got to meet her she was such a sweet, strong and brave little girl!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.